Default '87 Supra Saltare

I am selling my 1987 23ft supra saltare ski boat. It has a 454 big block v8 engine that runs great. We have replaced the sub floor and carpet, all the vinyl interior is brand new, new 12inch sub with a brand new deck where you insert an ipod into the deck. It has brand new trailor brakes, wheels, fulton f2 winch and jack, wiring and bunks. The boat operates perfectly and looks nice. This boat has had 9 people on board and still towed a tube with no problems. The boat also comes with 2 new deep cycle batteries, the original snap on bow and stern covers as well the original trailorable cover. We also will include a 3 person towable with rope and 4 life vests. We have all the safty eqiupment required on board and 2 dock lines and bumpers. The boat also comes with 150feet of anchor line with anchor. Very motivated seller but will not sell if the price is unreasonable.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MATTH53; 09-22-2010 at 02:31 PM. Reason: PRICE DROP

Default suggestions?

What is a fair price that you guys recommend for this boat in this market?

Some interior pics that aren't microscopic would probably help!

As for going rate, I can't comment as our market is completely different.

Good luck man!

I sold my 86 Supra saltare with tower, complete new interior from carpet to all vinyl, new rudder and steering cable, new starter, new alt, new tires, new surge brakes, new gas tank sending unit, new gauges, new paint, new bunk boards and metal brackets, new stereo with ipod control, polk speakers and eclipse amp, tower speakers with kicker amp, tower lights, board racks, bimini, new exhaust manifolds, new depth gauge and puck, new leds throughout, new led transom light, new rub rail, new dash pad, tinted windows, full custom cover, two new bilge pumps and tons of tlc. I sold it July 2 this year for 10 grand.

I watch the market a little. Invert, you and I have a great deal in common inasmuchas I have the predeliction to pour money into my (insert toy name here) then decide it's time to sell and get something different.

I've watched salts sell from 6k to 12k depending on he condition. Mine is an 87. Pretty good shape. Runs great, sounds even better with the big block Chevy.

Put it on the market in the spring. Now is the time to buy, spring is the time to sell.

I would guestimate $9-10.5k. She looks great!
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

I have been watching the US market on CL. This time of year is a buyers market. My suggestion is to hold off untill the grass turns green in the sping!!!

Have seen some as low as $3000.00 (needs lots of love) to $12000.00 Everything is new or super low hours..... 10k seems a resonable place to start