Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default wakeboard endurance challenge in knoxville

Hey whats up everyone, If anyone is around east tn we have a great wakeboard challenge on Sunday sept 26th at 10 am it will consisit of 2 riders. the challenge is called the C2C . we are going to ride from calhouns downtown to calhouns in lenoir city it will be a 43 mile ride first team to make it wins. Prizes announced soon.

Rance I know your in or you better be lol....Didnt hear from you saturday but the day did look terrible I didnt get out either. Let me know and lets get to the boat club soon and hangout....
    Last edited by jasonba1; 08-24-2010 at 03:26 PM. Reason: wrong date

Doesnt matter how much you fall and the boat cant run over 25 miles per hour....the only stipulation is you can only have 2 riders if one rider can make it there will be even a better prize. THe only thing you can use is a wakeboard, doesnt matter what kind of boat just as long as its a boat.

Man that sounds like a good time, I should get one of those organized around me somewhere.

43 miles on one tank of gas? Will that be cutting it close for some?
    2008 Sunsport 22 V

it will be cutting it real close ill be bringing 10 gals of fuel with me

43 miles at 25 mph is less than 2 hours, right? How will that be cutting it close on fuel?

Sounds like there are going to be some sore backs and legs. If you are going 43 miles something treks me it will be rough water. Id prefer a tube with room for an ice chest.

I did half that trek from Northshore to Calhouns and it didn't take a quarter of my tank. I posted on ABC's FB Jason, I'd probably be able to volunteer my boat. Assuming no issues with school barring it.
    2005 Supra Launch 24SSV

sounds awesome iwakeboard ill keep you informed....did you ride that whole way ? if so you should enter and ride with another person....by the way it was good to see you on the firdiay of the pwt

Default ??

Jason-Do all the boats start at once or are they staggered and it’s a time trial? I just started hitting the gym up and today is legs so we will see lol. I need to find another decent rider to help me out; the people that have been going with me lately just really started wakeboarding so it would be a really long day. Does Cope from the boat club wakeboard much?
    Rance
    09 Launch 21 V

it will be a staggered start, im not sure bout cope i think he use to ride all the time and then they had the twins and that took up alot of their time.

You all in town this weekend ?