Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Custom Interior ??$$$??

Got a quote for a complete custom interior for the old TS6M. Shorty (friend doing the work) is going to make a custom captains chair based on the old bottom cushion. eliminating the full bench in the rear and opting for two corner chairs with a area in the middle clear to the rear of the boat. Re do the dog house and side pannels and the front rear facing seat. The carpet will be red with grey seats and red pin striping and thread. The multi colour stripes will also be red to match the boat.

Shorty has been doing some crazy stuff and just got done a 45' diesel pusher limo bus.

Gave me a quote of $1800.00 complete for everything!!! Said this is his slow season and will be starting this week !!! Will be adding some picks as the work progresses.

Has anyone changed the layout much on the TS6M??? I have allways hated the full bench for it allways seems to get a pounding with everyone in and out of the boat!! Also will be adding a small foam shaped chair to put behind the captains chair. It will also fit between the two rear corner chairs. It will have no frame just straight foam filled cushions that can be also be used as a day recliner!!!

sounds like it's gonna be sweet, and that price is good compared to what they are quoting me in California for a re-upholstery job. Post pics when done please
    1994 Supra Sunsport

Hi Daff,

I designed a free-standing jump seat for behind the helm seat that fits the TS6M. It is not mounted, and can be lifted out at anytime. It also functions very well as a mounting or dismounting step when moored alongside the dock.

I included drawings in my post: https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3989

Cheers,
    Rick Ludtke
    1990 Supra Pirata
    1987 Supra Comp TS6M
    Photo Album https://forum.supraboats.com/album.php?albumid=4

YEAH! I have..when my back seat went out do to people standing on it I replaced it with a sundeck..and more! Its a fat sac holder/ice chest/sundeck. Check out my link below for pictures. I really like the walk-over middle idea and it wouldn't be hard to incorporate some rear facing pop up seats : ) Thats whats swimming around in my head. Jet
    89' Comp rebuild thread:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...1923456&type=3

89' Comp Mod's and fun pic's:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...6666464&type=3

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-Kicker Amps 2000 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

The interior is gutted now and the rebuild begins. Has anyone built the captains chair so it is higher off the ground than factory??? Can't wait to start seeing some results.. Will be posting some pics as the build continues.

I believe rickr did with a carpeted plywood riser, check his resto thread it should be near the end somewhere.......
    90 Conbrio

RICKR sure did an awsome job on his boat. 3" riser will be perfect then.... Any news on the old rock eat R ??? Shame to have the interior done this late in the season, but I saved a bundle....

Looks like I've found a prop service north of Peterborough to handle repair and replacement. And am hoping to pickup used drive shaft and strut from the forum here. Should get all the parts up for examination in the next month.....May have some doghouse vinyl work for your guy in the off season, his price is the best I've heard in Ont. yet!!!!
    90 Conbrio

96Comp Guest

Default Interior rebuild

I want to add storage to my Comp. Has anyone tried raising the rear seats to add storage under them? I still need the seats for family. Second question: anyone figured a way to put the back rest of the front rear facing bench on a hinge? It's a pain to find a place to put it when accessing the bow storage.

I put my captain's chair on a swivel plate purchsed from bass pro shop and raised the seat 2". Better view. Cannot swivel all the way, but can move the seat out of the way to get to the driver's side storage.

The projects for this winter are hydraulic wake plate and either perfect pass stargazer or reupholster interior. Since the interior is in good shape I am thinking the stargazer!