Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default October Picture Thread

Who's still riding?? I took a slalom run today, but only had me and the driver so didn't get any action pics...oh well. Haven't been able to ski or board in Oct over here for a long time (without wetsuits, etc).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 Sunsport 22 V

First time i have ever surfed in Oct was yesterday..No wetsuit ..The weather was the shi#s in Sept ,didn't even get one ride in

Was out yesterday along with a couple friends. Not exact on temps but air was about 60 and water was in the low 70 range.

I tried this weekend but river was full of logs and whatnot from recent heavy rain. Water is down to 60* and more rain this week but looks like light rain and no more crazy storms, so crossing my fingers that it'll clear up for the weekend. Won't winterize until November when it gets to freezing at night, so I'm sure I'll get a couple more runs in.

1st time out in a month due to fuel issues . Gotta love the S.Texas temps , around 88 today!!
    Brack
    1984 Supra Rider
    454 / 1:1 trans
    213 Hours !!
    " work in progress "

Sorry no pics, but I footed here in the northeast Sat and Sunday. Temps sunday were 40 on the dot, water was 54 ish. Dry suit made me one happy footer! I still got brain freeze!

I am jealous of your temps Brack. Me and a buddy went here in the Northwest on October 9th. Water and air were both 60 degrees. No wet or dry suits either!! My wife didn't even want to go on the boat so I think I may have to be done for the year
    Not the greatest pics, as it was just the 2 of us, so driving and taking pics is a little tough...but never the less, proof we were out...
    2008 Sunsport 22 V

Hit up Lake Berryessa in Nor-Cal this past Saturday with the family. Air was 82 and water 74...pretty dang nice. No wind all day long, glassy conditions all over the whole lake. Had to deal with rollers from about 11-2 from the tubers and jet skis...then butter till dusk. Amazing day. We're having a little indian summer in CA right now with temps up into the upper 80's.
    2008 22SSV

More from this past weekend of my 8y/o nephew - my favorite little shredder
    2008 22SSV

Your nephew is looking good! Seems very confident out there. Good for him!