Default Anyone from WA travelling through MT?

I was on my way to work this morning, and saw a nice Red/White, late 80's or early 90's Sunsport. The tags were WA, it was behind a Penske truck. Just curious if it was someone on here. I was gonna say "Hi" from Bozeman, MT. LOL! Nice looking boat anyway, I don't think I've ever seen an old Supra around here before.

Must not get to Billings then

Don't have it anymore as I traded it off summer of 09. Man I loved the 90 SupraComp. It's still purring up near the Helena area though...........
    Attached Images Attached Images

Been out to Billings a few times, never done any boating over there though. I saw a Comp for sale in Helena, but it wasn't that one. I was thinking about buying it, but in the end I decided that I would be happier with something bigger. Plus it was out of my price range... Nice boat though.

Where y'all from?? I grew up in MT and now live in WA. Boated a lot in Canyon Ferry by Helena as a kid.
    2008 Sunsport 22 V

I'm originally from Hamilton (south of Missoula), but am living in Bozeman now. I've boated at Canyon Ferry a few times, but it is usually pretty choppy cause it's so big. I like to boat out at Harrison, it's a little closer and usually smooth water.

A little town west of billings but now living between Laurel and Billings. Make an annual trip to Helena and camp/boat on the north end of Canyon Ferry. We take a day and put in at Holter and run through the Gates of the Mountains.
    2007 Moomba Outback
    Why Not? Play Hard! Get WET.....

You guys heard of Valier, Mt?? Or Lake Francis. That is where I grew up and learned to slalom. Then I moved to Msla for college. Now in Spokane, WA
    2008 Sunsport 22 V

North of Great Falls and Choteau. Never been on it myself. In fact, alot of lakes in MT I haven't been on YET. Trying to hit a new one every year

Funny about lifestyle out here..............not opposed to driving quite a ways to get, well, anywhere
    2007 Moomba Outback
    Why Not? Play Hard! Get WET.....