Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: my 95 supra

Default my 95 supra

Sorry guys havent been on here in a while and just noticed I have never put up any pics of my latest boat from this year. Work has gotten crazy and then with all of the wakeboarding events and going out and enjoying the boat havent been on the fourm sorry.

Well now with the good stuff. Below are pics. of my newewst prject that Viper Customs did and I have to say it is my best yet. Its a 95 supra with a 351 ho pro boss GT40 fuel injected motor. When I got the boat it only had 167 hours on it. Viper customs went in and changed everything. First thing that was done was wet sanding and buff the whole boat. We then installed a stainless rub rail. I also had custom decals and boat numbers installed. They then re sprayed my platform from white and changed to black. On the platform which I think is one of the best things on the boat we went with a sea dek faux teak pad. I then talked to Carl (Jims interior guy and gave him the colors I wanted and let him work his magic and he did a amazing job. I decided to go with the mocha interior with black carbon fiber vinyl accents. I also went with brand new tan carpet. Some of the other things I had done was Jim arranged new dimesinon to make me a custom one off tower. On the tower I went with Jim's 6x9 cans and wetsounds new 6x9 speakers. In the middle I put up one of jims's 3 light light bars with leds built in the the bottom. There is a total of 10 blue leds that shine downward in the boat. I also went wtih the newer style supra gauges. All gauges and interior lights were switched over to blue leds bulbs. I also put on a Grant billet and wood grain steering wheel. I had viper install 2 amps 2 batteries, battery switch, 10 inch sub, and on boat battery charger. I also had viper install a monster cargo bimini top that I love. Some of the other things I have on the boat is a custom aluminum dash. Im sure im forgetting something but what does everyone think?

I get people stopping me all of the time wanting to know what year it is and they are amazed when i tell them. The interior and boat came out better than I ever dreamed. Thanks Viper
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jasonba1; 10-25-2010 at 04:09 PM. Reason: left something out

Default heres a few more

heres a few more pics

few more pics

Default a few before pics

Heres a few before pics the first one is when they started removing the old teal and grey supra decals the next is the parts of the old interior which was grey with teal piping, defintly a big change from the original lol

Jaw - Floor

Just couldnt leave anything original, could ya?

Nice work and GREAT pickup with 160 hrs wow you must have been excited when you found her. What's the story?
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

a guy that works with my company sold supra and moomba out of his john deere dealer ship years ago and he knew of this boat because he sold it to him and he knew I wanted my next project to be a open bow with all fiberglass. So for almost year he kept asking if he would sale it because it never moved finally one day out of the blue the guy decided to sale it. When I got the boat the interior was shot and the boat was faded from sitting so long. He basically used the boat once or twice a year to take his wife to dinner on the lake since his kids were grown up and gone.
    Last edited by jasonba1; 10-25-2010 at 04:31 PM. Reason: misspelling

Very nice boat

thanks guys, wakemikey lol you know I couldnt just leave it plain. The only problem I had a really hard time personally letting go of my comp and I think this will be even worse lol

Looks good. I love the interior and the swim deck. I'm not sure I personally like the tower design, seems kind of tall and leaned back for my taste. What model is the boat?

Does it have any ballast built in or perfect pass?

no I dont have built in ballast i just use sacks, i was going to put perfect pass on but just ran out of money