Thread: 11 years ago...

Default 11 years ago...

My wife and I were blessed with our first son. It is amazing to me how fast time is flying by and how I can still remember every little detail from his birth. Having and raising kids is one of life's greatest treasures.

cool thread Okie, dec. 29 I will be blessed with the arrival of my 2nd child....Hoping for a healthy...boy or girl??
    90 Conbrio

Congrats Okie ... just the other day, my only "little boy" (I have 4 daughters and one son) turned 22 and is about to get engaged. (he's in the middle of the girls).

Time sure flies - treasure this while you can -- they grow SOOOO fast.
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

Very cool. My wife and I just found out last Monday that she is pregnant with our first!
    2006 Launch 21 V

maple and scott...congrats! Enjoy ever minute.

Todd,

Yeah, time does fly huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Okie Boarder View Post
    My wife and I were blessed with our first son. It is amazing to me how fast time is flying by and how I can still remember every little detail from his birth. Having and raising kids is one of life's greatest treasures.
    I'm just curious, you mention "first son" so I will assume there is a second. Do you remember every detail of the second child's birth? I also have an 11 year old, and have a 8 year old son. I can remember every detail of my daughter's birth, but very little of my son's. I wondered if anyone else experienced the same thing.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Yeah, the details on the second one aren't quite as detailed, you could say. Funny, our younger son is 8 also, so our kids are the same age.

Well, it looks like we do a lot of things right! We have kids the same age and both own Supra boats. I must say Okie, you impress me more and more every day!

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

congrats to you all about to be parents. We have 5 children of our own, and have another 2 that we are raising currently while their parents get some help.

There are days that your proud of your kids, and other days you wonder why you wanted some.

Ever since we got our first boat 3 years ago we have had a lot more moments of joy than regret. We get out to the lake as much as possible and enjoy spending time with the kids.

Have a good Christmas everyone. Sounds like your all stand up parents, and good people