so here it is. i'm josey and live in florence al on wilson lake, so i've always been on the water and around boats and actualy build hotrods for a living, anyways i got into wakeboarding last year goin out on my neighbors 1990prostar190. granted i'm not that good just now getting confident wake to wake. but have my own board and really enjoy it. so i have been saving for over a year and have wanted my own small wake/ski boat for a few years and now am finally goin to bite the bullet and buy one. now being a starving college student i have only been able to save around 5 grand. so i have found 2 boats close that are in my range. 1. 89 ts6m new interior, clean boat with 580 hrs but with no add ons. 2. 89 comp new interior,wake tower,6 speakers but with 1200 hours. so i will be adding a tower nomatter what that is why the 2nd is really cathing my eye. would the extra hours bother you? any suggestions as to what to look for would be great. i know the stingers and floors to check for rot and both boats are 351, and am actually in the process of helping a friend rebuild a 351 in an 84 2001.