Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

and does anyone know how the wake is on the 97 outback? know thats the ski model but just wondering. and was there any wood in the moombas

well decided to keep the Supra just because i love it and cant part with it yet. So i've decided i need a new prop. The one that is on there now is an O.J but its all dinged up so a new ACME is on the way. Actually 2 an ACME 1442 and ACME 1792. Jim is great to work with as he has put up with 3 calls from me and countless questions and is going to send both and let me pic wich i like better

That's good to hear. Let us know what you think about the new prop performance.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

So as we all know i need a trailer something awfull. I've noticed all the 21ft Moombas and Supras now come on a single axle trailer. Would a single axle work for the sunsport if it was rated for the weight? And correct me if i'm wrong but is'nt the 91 sunsport 3400 pounds?

well cant say enough good things about ACME. Arrived at my door in just two days and was beautifull. The 1442 was the prop for me. gained a few mph's and the blast out of the hole was great. Befor with the OJ the driver had to feather the throttle and really work to give a good pull but now with the ACME it just pulls like a truck nice and steady. Vibration is gone also. So anyone with the gear reduction trans needs the 1442

pictures to come as soon as weather is nice. But finally moved my cd player to the driver side (was a pain), painted tower box and installed tower speakers. Made an order from ozinium for some leds too.

Let's see some pics man.

And yes, your trailer should hold a Sunsport fine. I was just about to buy a Sunsport with a single axle trailer.

Just scored a Wakeplate from a new Supra 22v so the installation of that will be coming up soon.

We need an update...

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

well the wakeplate install just has'nt happened yet. logged 70 hours so far this season and cant stand to loose a good day of riding to work on it. i did remove the rear grab rail and paint the purple lines black along with the chrome vents to balance it out.