Default Real weight of a 21v?

Does anybody know the real weight of the 21v? I'm asking about the '06 through current versions. Supra lists the boat as 3400 pounds, and that seems too light to me, but maybe it's accurate.
    Just curious as somebody who has one told me it pushes his full size 4 door truck around when towing...

I have pulled my buddies 2006 21v with his ext cab sierra. I wouldn't say it pushes it all over the place at all. Never crossed my mind honestly.

I think the number you are referring to is "dry weight" which includes nothing. My guess would be closer to 5500 lbs with fuel, gear, etc. but that is purely a guess.
    2006 Supra 24SSV

funny, I have a 21v and pull it with an 2002 envoy xl.......there is no pushing of it around. It has 4 disc brakes on the trailer thats work beautifully. and the dual axel trailers better than my outback used to. with a 50 gal gas tank that adds some extra weight as well but I wouldn't say its more than 5000 lbs imo
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug

Keep in mind the trailer will add roughly 1,200lbs. to the total weight, but 3,400 is well within the range I would have guessed for a boat of that size based on Supra's construction methods.
    WakeMAKERS.com | WakePROPS.com

3400 lbs + trailer + batteries + gear + gas. I am sure you are around 5000 lbs. It should not push any full size truck around. Have your buddy check his tire pressure on the trailer and make sure it is right as it can cause some discomfort while towing for sure.

When I first started towing my 21v I was using a 2" drop towing hitch ball. This was a little too much drop and the trailer wasn't level but was lower in front then in the back. Driving on the highway I could feel the trailer back there moving back and forth a lbit.

Put in a straight towing hitch ball and now with the trailer level I don't feel it at all when towing on the highway.