Thumbs up IMMACULATE 1984 Supra Rider For Sale - Excellent Stringers - $7,000

I'm going to regret this but I need to sell my immaculate 1984 Supra Rider to get college tuition money for one of my kids. This boat is in outstanding condition and is powered by a PCM 351 cubic inch motor.

Bought it 2 years ago and this past summer discovered a soft spot in the floor at the base of the rear seat on the passenger side. Fearing stringer rot, I took in to MarineTech in Louisville to remove the floor and make needed repairs. To my surprise, the stringers and foam were all dry and excellent with no moisture present (I have many photos to prove it). I went ahead and spent $2000 to have the floor replaced and re-carpeted and another $1000 to have all the original "blue" upholstery replaced due to fading. The "beige" portions of the interior are original and in excellent shape. I also spent $200 to have the boat fully buffed and waxed.

The boat is in outstanding condition and no one believes it is a 1984 model. The original tandem axle trailer is also in excellent shape. Also has new starter, battery, fuel sending unit and steering cable installed this summer. Has a 4-blade brass impeller; not sure of size. Runs and handles great. Includes the ski tower shown in pics. Has about 900 hours and uses no oil and has no leaks. I have the original owners manual.

I need to get $7,000 for it... and I am losing several thousand at this price.

Here's your chance to get an outstanding open bow Supra - that absolutely has excellent stringers - as well as new floor and carpeting, for a pretty decent price. E-mail me if you want more pics, including stringer pics. I can also arrange for you to talk to the folks at MarineTech in Louisville, KY and they can attest to the condition of the stringers and the boat in general. Boat has been winterized and has always been garaged. Call me at 502-773-6711 or PM me if interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Price Reduction!

So... any interested parties for $6,500??

6 days and you're droppin the price? What gives? Patience patience..
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

Tough sell this time of year, people are looking for deals more than ever. If it helps any I think your pricing is on target for a quick sell in the late winter early spring. Just wait until the trees start to bud and every one get spring fever.

I am sitting on the fence right now... Might keep my Comp... Looking at a SS here in the north which needs some love but is priced well.. Really like the look and colour of your rider. Its going to come down to how much snow we get in the new three months. One good month and a spring roadtrip might be in order.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....