Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by iwakeboard View Post
    Dangit, I've been looking to buy a Sequoia for a towing substitute so I can get rid of my 4Runner. That's disappointing, it's pretty flat running around in the valley but if I want to tow out of it I may have some trouble with a Seq.
    Any 22' or shorter boat under 4,000 lbs you should be okay (does not include trailer weight). Its actually not a bad tow rig, I just dont want to push the engine/trans too much. On flat tows I get about 10-11 MPG.
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

Quote Originally Posted by Fman View Post
    Any 22' or shorter boat under 4,000 lbs you should be okay (does not include trailer weight). Its actually not a bad tow rig, I just dont want to push the engine/trans too much. On flat tows I get about 10-11 MPG.
    The mileage is gonna drive me nuts, if it hasn't already.....2500 rpm at 70 means my 7 hour cottage commute just got a bit longer!!!! Love all the goodies inside her though!! Next one has to have the 5.7l......
    90 Conbrio

Default Great Thread

Really appreciate the feedback. Good and Bad. Can't get better without hearing it first hand. If you can get to show, please check out the boats and let us know what you think.

Thanks again,

Rick