Default 2000 Supra Launch Tower for sale

Ok I finally broke down and ordered a new Aerial Assault Tower so I can fold it down and still fit the whole thing in my garage without major disassembly (current situation). I hope it fits anyway.

It's the standard OEM tower with 4 mounting feet. I assume it was original with the boat.

I just bought the boat last August so I can't say much about how well it works, never even towed anyone with it. It does have a crack in one of the welds on the top on one of the horizontal bars. I would think a TIG welder could fix it. I have no idea for an asking price on this, so the high and serious bidder takes it.

It would have to be a local pickup in Houston, or I'd be willing to drive a reasonable distance to close the deal. I won't be available till Feb 12th.

I am out of town for a few weeks so I can't provide anymore pictures or measurements right now.

Just wanted to get this out there if there is any interest.

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2000 Supra Launch 21
    Needs a little TLC
    B.O.A.T.

Default Free to good home...

OK, I am back in Houston now, It looks like I'll be scrapping this anyway, any takers on this??
    2000 Supra Launch 21
    Needs a little TLC
    B.O.A.T.

Default Please read PM about assault tower

I have had a lot of experience with this tower on a crownline. Please read your PM.

this is gonna sound crazy, but could it be shipped????
    90 Conbrio