Default SOLD! 1999 Supra Launch OJ 4 blade prop for sale 12.5X12v

ITEM SOLD!!!! i bought a new to me 99 supra launch in the fall and it came with an extra prop. well i see no reason to keep it so its for sell. now my info is from the po. he said that he bought it as a spare for his launch and it works perfect. by reading the numbers it has 12.5X12V and its either 1C OJ or IC OJ. i believe the prop is in very good cond, it does have one small nick and i didn't find that until i looked at the pics. selling it for 180 shipped
    john
    gainesville fl
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bamafutbal; 02-22-2011 at 11:51 PM. Reason: item sold, thanks

did you ever sell it? I am looking for a spare prop for my 2000 Launch.
    2000 Supra Launch 21
    Needs a little TLC
    B.O.A.T.

150.00 shipped, still have it.

do you know if this will fit on a 1990 sunsport? If so, can anyone tell me if it would be an "upgrade" over the 3 blade that would have been on it from the factory?

AT this price I could take this for sure!

from what I understand, without a gear reducing tranny a 4 blade prop doesn't add any benefit, just what I've read would love some clarification on that.
    And I'm still without a prop for this yr!!!! this one had me tempted....
    90 Conbrio

If my boat was closer I would have a look. Since it isnt I had to look at Mikeys pics. It looks like the rotation is the other way on the older sunsports vs these newer boats.

So, this prop will not work on my boat.

As for the 4 blade vs 3. I dont think the reduction gear box matters. Think of the 4 blade being slick racing tires on a drag racer, and a 3 blade being all season radials. It "hooks" up in the water better than the equivalent sized/pitched 3 blade.

Too bad I think this wont work. Hopefully your able to find a buyer for it. I think the price is certainly in a good spot.

i emailed eric at oj props and he said this should be a LH with a 1" bore, hope this helps. if not, email or call someone at OJ props and they SHOULD be able to tell you the plus/minus of getting this prop for your boat.