Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Picked up my "new" one!!

Well, several people already know, I was gonna hold off until I got the winter stereo project tied up, but it's a slow day. So here ya go.

Sold the 2006 Launch 20ssv, and bought this:

2006 24 SSV Gravity Games Edition
    103 Hours

First 3 pics are from the seller when we inquired about it:

This was when we were picking it up at Atlanta Marine. He is putting the new wakeboard prop on before we left.

I left Dallas at 2:00 on a Friday afternoon, drove to Arkansas to pick KG up, and we pulled into ATL around 4am Saturday. Grabbed a few hours of sleep, and got to ATL Marine at around 9am. From that point on, it was one of the longest days of my life. This boat was being brought in by the seller who was using it as a trade in for a new Worlds Edition. When it showed up, it was nothing as described. Carpets were nearly completely brown from stains, interior as a whole was filthy, didn't have the prop I was told, the list goes on and on. Being that we arrived before the boat even did to the dealership, they didn't have time to address this stuff, and hadn't seen it before, so they were as shocked as we were. The owner of ATL finally stepped in and took great care of me. He slapped the brand new prop on it, had the seller pay for my matching spare tire/wheel since the pics had it that he provided, repaired the seat behind the driver that was cracked, and basically bent over backwards to make sure I was happy. Finally, around 4 or 5 that afternoon, KG and I were on our way. I dropped him off at his house at 1am Sunday, and hit the last 4 hour leg by myself, pulling in at home at 5:30 Sunday morning. Talk about a crazy trip.

The plan was to get up around noon and take my girls out that afternoon, but we were blessed with a wonderful Texas 30mph wind! And to top it off, the first week of Freezing temps to follow, so I had to winterize it that day rather than get to go out!

It has been torn apart since that day, doing the "winter stereo project" which will be unveiled here soon. I could talk about our trip for hours, there were def. some unforgettable moments.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Oh, and to top it off, CM and Jet showed up at my house at 11am that Sunday morning to winterize CM's boat. Before I ever even told them about it, they had been outside crawling around it taking pics. HA!

This is what sparked Jet's "mystery boat" thread and all his comments tryna blow my secret!!

2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Congrats on the new boat...looks nice. Hopefully the crazy trip will be worth it this summer!
    2008 Sunsport 22 V

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing it in person. I bet it's gonna throw a nice surf wake and can hold a bunch of people.

congrats on the new ride......i'm sure many hours of enjoyment to come
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug

Oh THAT'S what that was about haha!! SO SICK!!
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

Nice!!!! .
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

Forgot to add this one, even though its s GG edition, I just didn't care for all of the sponsor decals. All have been removed. I'm thinking of ordering the large GG emblem Supra used in 08 in place of the Supra logo that is still there. Basically exactly what is on todds in that spot.

2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Great looking boat, congrats! The grey/red combo is really clean looking!
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

Sharp boat Dusty!
    2005 Supra Launch 24SSV