I'm new to the site gang and already need help. I owned a 93' Sun Sport and loved it. Now, I have now found a 93' Saltare that a doctor is selling in South Texas. Says it has 560 hours and admits it has been run in salt water but he has a 'salt-water' package on it. My question? for $5500 he is letting this boat go complete with a fresh water 2003 Supra Trailer that has not seen the salt water. Is this boat a good deal or am I crazy buying a boat with this many hours? Boats don't run forever and I am going to see it on Tuesday with the intent to buy because he swears it just needs cosmetic help which I am prepared to address. Besides running basic diagnostic and compression tests on the engine (which I plan to do), 'what else' should I be buyer wary of? Cosmetic issues are easy to fix (not that they are cheap) but it seems that this is a pretty good price for this package (the trailer is probably worth $3k alone and the blue book says the package is over $12k but it didn't ask me for engine hours and these are high). From what I have read on this site, it appears that the Saltare is advantages in that it has no wood (all fiberglass) so that gives me comfort. But what else? I plan to post pre-post photos when I complete the retoration! Thanks!