Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

VERY NICE!!!! You will be missed sir. Thanks for all of the great info.

Quote Originally Posted by sidetracked3 View Post
    VERY NICE!!!! You will be missed sir. Thanks for all of the great info.
    I am sure I will keep popping in here, cant get rid of me that easy!
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

Good because I will still send you pm's with my questions.

Congrats F-man! I'm sure you'll enjoy the new sled!
    Don't forget your meds!

Fman.. Congrats on the new ride the sc forums will certainly miss ya.you took the ballast upgrade to the next level.

From supras baby bro....
    JV OBV 07
    A day at the Lake.... Priceless!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Newty View Post
    Congrats F-man! I'm sure you'll enjoy the new sled!
    Ryan, thanks.... I am looking forward to hitting the water with it... just got an email from the dealer today, March 28th is scheduled delivery day from Malibu! Its getting close, been a long couple months waiting!
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

2nd best wake in the industry next to Supra, in my opinion. I've ridden both and love both. While I love SC, and sold SC for a few years, the Malibu isn't a bad choice. Beautiful boat!!! You will be happy with it. Has Malibu done anything different to the hull design of the VLX? I used to ride behind an 04 VLX and it was sweet.
    2005 Supra Comp LTS

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry View Post
    2nd best wake in the industry next to Supra, in my opinion. I've ridden both and love both. While I love SC, and sold SC for a few years, the Malibu isn't a bad choice. Beautiful boat!!! You will be happy with it. Has Malibu done anything different to the hull design of the VLX? I used to ride behind an 04 VLX and it was sweet.
    Totally different hull re-design in 2009... I was amazed how clean the wake was even at lower speeds, 16-17 MPH, and the boat does not seem to be as weight sensitive as my '08 22SSV was.

For some reason I could never get my '08 to produce a clean wake on both sides unless we would speed up into the 23-24MPH range. I have a lot of people who ride in the 16-19 mph range and would never be able to get a clean wake on both sides.

They are both great boats, just wish Supra would have done something special to the 22SSV... probably will happen in 2012!
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

Quote Originally Posted by Fman View Post
    Totally different hull re-design in 2009... I was amazed how clean the wake was even at lower speeds, 16-17 MPH, and the boat does not seem to be as weight sensitive as my '08 22SSV was.

For some reason I could never get my '08 to produce a clean wake on both sides unless we would speed up into the 23-24MPH range. I have a lot of people who ride in the 16-19 mph range and would never be able to get a clean wake on both sides.

They are both great boats, just wish Supra would have done something special to the 22SSV... probably will happen in 2012!

Interesting about the Supra not being weight sensitive. I demo'd an 09 Launch 22 and when I loaded it to the gills, hitting the wake was like hitting a wall. I liked it
    2005 Supra Comp LTS