Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Hougy I hope you ware not talking about me here are the pics of the boat

Quote Originally Posted by whelchel86 View Post
    I came across this one today. I'll be honest, I was too lazy to look through the entire thread to see if someone else has already posted this one or if it doesn't meet your specs... So here it is anyways.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/boa/2333465766.html
    I talked to the guy yesterday about this boat. It seems really nice and Im going to go take a look at it today, maybe Ill buy. However, he emailed me lastnight and said the 3 of the 4 motor mounts on the port side were stripped(loose) but the starboard side were fine. Im kind of skeptical about it, but the rest of the boat seems so nice that for $3500 it would still be a good deal. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by wspeedin; 04-20-2011 at 11:40 AM.

wspeedin.... hope it works out for you. Am curious of her condition, as it stated "photographed in 1997". Keep us posted and hope she is worthy of a tow home

For $3500...you can redo the stringers or even get them done and still have a good deal...if you can get him down to $300 because you know the stringers are going (loose mounts is a dead giveaway) it's a steal!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSaltAir View Post
    Hougy I hope you ware not talking about me here are the pics of the boat
    Yes, I was talking about your boat. And like I said, I will be the first to admit it if I'm wrong. And I was so wrong it's embarrassing. I mean really embarrassing.

I apologize for calling you out like that. With so many scammers these days I'm first to judge, then maybe trust. And I judged wrong. My apologies, and I will edit that post.

You should have sent me those pics first. That thing looks good. If you aren't totally pissed at me, I'm sending you a PM about that boat. I understand if you chose to tell me to F-off.

Uh ohhhhh, what did you say, haha?

I questioned his validity, and called him a scammer with a bad boat. I was wrong, so I publicly apologized.

Good man...we all make mistakes...