Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 1990 Supra Mariah for sale

I am selling my classic Supra Mariah. This boat is in excellent condition. This is the third classic Supra I've owned and take very good care of it.

This boat was bought by me from the original owner back in 2006. I restored the gelcoat, and fixed all the little quirks that come with a boat of this age.

This boat is stored in my temperature and humidity controlled garage. It does have a custom boat cover that will not allow any moisture in, and that comes with it.

Good things about this boat:

-Gelcoat in amazing condition
    -Carpet is still original in good shape with no stains
    -Seats are in great shape, no tears or rips,
    -Captains chair pedestal has been recently rebuilt and recarpeted to replace the older weaker fiberglass seat frame.
    -The engine has 800hrs on it.
    -The engine has all new belts, impeller, fuel pump, fuel lines, rebuilt carb, new exhaust hoses, and new plugs. All items were upgraded or replaced last summer. Some weren't necessary, but I figured if I was going to do it, do it all the way.
    -Wetsounds Audio system in it, with a Sony deck with Ipod hookup, and remote control device mounted near the driver control.
    -Red LED's in the interior
    -SHADOW CASTER LED's in the stern, these are the best that are out there. They are bright! You can see in the pics.
    -New traction mat on the swimplatform, much softer and better for grip.
    -New Dimensions tower with wakeboard racks, "Supra" name and logo etched and painted into the side, and an integrated anchor light. No more fumbling with light poles, hit a button and you're ready to go.
    -Bimini that I specially mounted on the tower to allow head room, looks great when it's folded open, it flows with the boat rather than taking from it.
    -Dual Optima batteries with perko switch, one battery replaced for a Yellow top optima for the stereo. The other is a red top for starting.
    -Solid floors and stringers
    -Trailer has been completely redone. All new wood for the bunks, new carpet on the bunks. All new LED turn signals and stop lamps that are very bright. It has a new winch and strap, and a roller bow to allow easy loading. Painted red to match the boat. New bearings in the trailer, and good tires with a spare tire.

The negatives:

- There is only one small damage mark on the red part of the gel from the original owner. It is as wide as a pen mark, and 3 inches long
    -A few small spider webs in the gelcoat at the cleats. The boat came with them, and they have not worsened in the last 5 years.
    -One small soft spot in the floor about the size of my palm.
    -Windsheild has some wear spots in the paint, but nothing structural.
    -Rub rail need some work

Email me any questions you have about the boat, I'd be happy to answer them. I am willing to transport within a 60 mile radius of Nashville, TN. I do not post my phone as people call at all hours, so please PM me.

$15,000 obo, I know many will think the price is high, but everything on this boat has been top shelf equipment. If you bought this boat without it, and then added it you would be closer to 18-19k

Last edited by haugy; 02-08-2011 at 07:06 PM.

haugy...glws! Did you find a replacement?

Where is the "Like" button? You have a nice boat and the new owner will be very proud.
    '92 Mariah
    Kwahamot

Thanks for the compliments. I try and make sure these classics are kept in their best.

Figured I'd post the pictures I just took of the interior.

haugy,

Is your cooler removable?

Man that's a nice classic! My first love back in the late 80's/early 90's was the Mariah. Was just a kid and wanted an inboard every since. Dream finally came true a few years ago when I picked up a 90Supracomp.

Good luck with the sale!
    2007 Moomba Outback
    Why Not? Play Hard! Get WET.....

I've had 3 buyers. Problem is they don't seem to have the money. Two tried taking out loans on a 20yr old boat, and the other one couldn't sell his old boat for the cash.

Bump, still for sale.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

All of a sudden this week I had 6 people want the boat. Worked out well for me, and the buyer is super excited about it.

Congrats on the sale. Regardless of the price - she had to be hard to let go of. A real beauty & obviously well cared for.
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____