Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I did receive a reply from Supra. They state the trailered weight is 4900lb (no fuel, no gear).

My buddy had a Ridgeline and bought a Tige Z1(similar size and weight) and after two short tows he sold it for a Nissan Titan. The Ridgeline just didn't have any power with the boat behind it and didn't handle so well either. I pull my 21V with an 09 Ram or 07 Escalade and these both do the job very well.

I weight my 07 21v boat and trailer on the a certified scale and it weight about 5000 lb with a full tank of gas and no gear/equipment. We were looking at getting a small SUV and us it to pull the boat on short trips. We end up getting a Tahoe because of the weight of the boat. And if we get into hills the boat lets the Tahoe know it is back there.

I pull my 2007 21v with a 2009 MDX. I usually do not go more than 60 miles 2-3 times a year. It works fine for this. I think if I was pulling it more often and longer distances I would go with a different vehicle.

I use to pull my Supra Comp with a 4-cyl regular cab ranger. Did it like it, no. Could I go fast, no. But it towed it fine. The ramp was the decision maker. With no weight, or power it was ugly.

Let's just say, using the motor from the Comp to move the Ranger up the ramp was the most hilarious thing I've done in a while.

But this was also when I was young and stupid, now I'm just stupid.