Thread: Triple X Board?

Default Triple X Board?

Anyone rode one of these before? Made in china but seems good. Guess I wont know until I ride it.

I have that slasher in blue, mines 4'9" and I love it, you're gonna need a good sized surf wave cuz it likes to nose dive, but the price was great and mine came damagedn so thjey sent me a new one with a surf rope and a t shirt. Great customer service!!!
    90 Conbrio

I picked up a Mauka a couple of months ago. Won't know how it rides for a few more months. I got the big board 5'6". Big guy, smallish wake.

I have heard these boards aren't real durable and you can't just throw them around in the boat.

I posted a few pictures on a thread a few down the list.

I have a short one and it is tough to ride on a small wake. It likes to nose dive, and is very light. A buddy was riding it and it busted in half. I reglassed it back together and it is still in service, but is much stronger now than before!

Quote Originally Posted by smoothfootn View Post
    I have a short one and it is tough to ride on a small wake. It likes to nose dive, and is very light. A buddy was riding it and it busted in half. I reglassed it back together and it is still in service, but is much stronger now than before!
    ditto, minus the busted part....
    90 Conbrio

Here's a video of us riding the triple x last winter. We went the day after Christmas, didn't bother w/ weighing the boat down thus never tossed the rope. The black paint across the middle section is where I had to patch the board. This was a "just so we could say we did it" riding adventure! Check it out! I went first, followed by a buddy and then my bro. Make sure to check out the ice @ the end! The lake is Canton in NW Oklahoma.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b51ZFbotk8

Whynot ride the day after Christmas? That ice looked a little cold though.

So have you rode it yet? Ordered my triple x surfboard today - hope to surf Easter w/end

Holy craps!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold