Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

thanks guys im going to order my leds this week.

my plan is to have all interior lights on my courtesy light switch that is already provided.then have a seperate switch for each rear locker and glove box so they can be individually turned on and off when needed.

and ill have a separate switch by the driver to turn on the vent lights, not sure how the cops will be with colored lights facing outside the boat...... this way when driving i can have the courtesy light switch on and have all interior lights, then when docked turn the vents on. and when needing to get into each locker or glove box there will be a switch to manually turn them on and off when needed.

kg thanks for all the info hope it turns out as nice as yours did

ess, only thing i might mention ....

Did you see the use of the ground break switches we used? Instead of having manual switches for the lockers we used ground break switches. When the locker is open, light on, when closed, light goes off. It is a real simple add in, it would be the same as adding a manual switch.
    2006 Supra 24SSV

These dudes ....

Front Locker Switch

Rear Locker Switch
    2006 Supra 24SSV

thats a really good idea, i never though of that. i will be definitely adding those instead of switches. is there one of those in the glove box also?

Great installs, thats a lot of work and it looks like it really paid off. Wish I would have thought of the switches in mine, awesome idea.

How do you like the kenwood receiver and remote? I'm looking at a new overstock on ebay that's super cheap...My concern is being able to hook up my ipod. I have Kenwood decks in 2 of my cars and very happy w/ them.
    Any help is appreciated
    Tim