Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default beating

Quote Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
    here we go again......i'm giving some thought Geno..
    ur wife is gonna beat u. I don't know what shipping is but I bet to you it would be a $hit load. Doesn't weigh a lot but it's long. Could you find a local shop to bend a hoop for you. Couldn't cost much to sent just the bimini without the hoop. Also if there are tower mounted speakers you might have to have the rear modified to fit the tower. Gene

Ya it was my bday on thurs. she already did!!! I'm not bad with the fabric and I got a good metal guy, so when my tower goes on I'm pretty sure we'll fab up a Z5 knockoff....Hard to pass up a deal, post that thing over on Moomba....
    Some people just make that online shopping easy!!!And it's all in the shed...outta sight outta mind!!!
    90 Conbrio

Default Gonna try to sell it locally.

Gonna try to sell it at a local swap meet. Had a buyer but<get this, UPS wanted 91 to ship it from Denver to SD. Fed Ex wanted 160. Their out of their friggen minds. It would have to be one hot and friendly delivery girl to pay that much. Thanks for the interest.

I would be interested if it is still for sale. What color? Any pics?
    I live in Fort Collins, CO so I could drive to get it.

Default sorry

Sorry I forgot to update. Sold it and sent it to SD. Thanks for all the interest. Gene