Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've found that in my area Credit Unions have the best rates. Personally I took out a loan for 10year amortized but due in 5 (balloon). That makes the minimum payment lower in case of emergency but I pay extra on it as if it were amortized over 5 and it'll be paid by the time the balloon would be due at minimum required payment. Just gives a person options.

My theory, at low rates why not lock in the loan for as long as you can to limit your monthly liability but pay extra on it as if you financed it for a lower term. The best of both worlds
    2007 Moomba Outback
    Why Not? Play Hard! Get WET.....

12 years at 6.25% thru Redstone Federal Credit Union. It won't take 12 years to pay off by any means, but that was the lowest monthly payment and interest rate we found.
    2005 Supra Comp LTS

Use a broker. I used newcoast financing. I financed 33k over 15 years with 10 percent down at 6.75. I did this because I bought the boat 10k under nada value, paid another 8k down, and plan on trading it out in 3 years.

Plenty of financing for qualified buyers. The more you want to finance the longer terms are available.