Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I picked up a pair of old stock 6x9 Titan cans when they were making the transition to StarOne after the sale to Malibu. Got a decent deal, but I was also buying a tower from them at the same time. Good luck!
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

I've got a set of kicker 6x9s pretty cheap if you're interested.... Only have 3 as one of them fell victim to a water balloon launcher misfire. Whoops!
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Thanks for the offer, but I loaded them with Polk MM's to match the 6.5 MM in-boats. Had to glue in the separate crossover and added some poly fill. Cant' wait to see how they sound, but sadly haven't decided if stereo or ballast install is last on my list? Gotta get her running & back on the water first.

Good luck finding something to fill the tower!
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

Star One Wake/Menace Watersports Manufactures the new Spinner racks for Moomba and Supra and have been around for longer then you may know. We are formally Titan Wake. The speaker cans that we run or Menace Horn System with Kicker 6500's and 6500.2's are the Alpha 1 cans. They are going quick due to the fact that we are not manufactuiring them any longer so supplies are limited. We are switching over to a injection molded can they will be released within the next month or so. KEEP YOUR EYES OUT!!!