Default Summerizing boat??

Hi,
    I am a woman Supra owner and I always pay to have my boat winterized and summerized. I was looking through the manual, and was wondering what really needs to be done to summerize? What am I paying for? Is this easy enough for me to do myself?

It isn't really that hard. If you follow the manual recommendations, there is no reason you can't DIY. What all is your manual saying? Do you know what was done as far as winterizing?

I put the batteries in and hooked up.
    Check the engine oil.
    Start the engine on the hose and let it idle in the yard to warm up looking for any leaks/drips from hoses or plugs and snug them up if needed. Since I winterized it, I know what I am looking for. This also allows me to make sure it is ready for the first launch of the season.

Now, with that said, many places that winterized and used antifreeze, recover that for environmental reasons. Another thing is it is part of their "warranty" against freeze over the winter. (probably to cover any issue they may have missed). Forgotten drain plug or spark plug reattachment, etc.
    2004 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    5.7L Indmar Assault
    "One More Hour"

What boat do you have?
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug

This is a pretty difficult question to answer without knowing how they winterized it. There are many different ways to winterize. If they winterized and put the plugs back in, re-conected hoses, etc you might just need to turn the key. If they left that all disconnected, you will need to get those all reconnected.

I have a 2005 Supra Launch LTS - I think I will go ahead and have him do it. Thanks!