Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Definitely agree on the color combo...very nice! I saw some of those transom lights on the boats I looked at the other day. Seemed like it was something they commonly like to throw on there.

Nice Travis. Congrats man!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie Boarder View Post
    Definitely agree on the color combo...very nice! I saw some of those transom lights on the boats I looked at the other day. Seemed like it was something they commonly like to throw on there.
    They are an "upgrade", but a lot of boat manufacturers, including Skiers Choice are offering them to customers. I have not been out to see them in the water yet, but the pics look really cool.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

That thing is a beauty
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

That thing sho is purty!!!

Someone asked about the 5.7L Tundra... It will yank a big boat around like it's nothing. I towed an Air Nautique 230 and a World Edition 24' Supra with one and it pulled better than my old Cummins did. Granted, the gas mileage sucked in comparison, but it hauled like a boss!
    2005 Supra Comp LTS

WOW Fman! That is one super sweet looking boat!When the new tower first came out, I wasn't a huge fan, but they've definitely grown on me. That thing is just all around awesome looking!

Congrats!

When's the maiden voyage? (or maybe you already took her out...sorry I didn't read the entire thread...just drooled over the pics )
    2008 22SSV

Quote Originally Posted by thescott View Post
    WOW Fman! That is one super sweet looking boat!When the new tower first came out, I wasn't a huge fan, but they've definitely grown on me. That thing is just all around awesome looking!

Congrats!

When's the maiden voyage? (or maybe you already took her out...sorry I didn't read the entire thread...just drooled over the pics )
    Thanks Scott, as my wife said "Make it count because this is a one time deal! " .... It was fun choosing the colors, options, etc.... and then came the waiting..... 2 months!

It goes into ACME Stereo and tunes tomorrow for about a week for a stereo facelift, then we should be out in it. My youngest 8 year old already called first tow, go figure, the kids a wakeboarding machine! I will snap a few pics of the stereo, going with the white Pro 80's on the tower... I was able to pull off some WS components from my Supra that I will be using on the Bu.

I agree on the Tower, I did not care for them when they first came out. But aftering being in the boat, they really are nice because at 6' 1" I can fully stand up and walk around without hunching my back. The bimini is also nice and big and can be set at different angles. Visibility for the driver is awesome with no feet in front of you, and they also are very strong, much better design than the Illusion. You can do pull ups on the thing and it does not budge!
    Last edited by Fman; 04-04-2011 at 04:16 PM.
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

::Jealous::
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

Not Taking anything away from the Malibu Wakesetter as they are a top quality boat, but a good mate of mine that I regularly ride with just took delivery of his 2011 VLX last month, and although it is avery impressive boat in all areas, myself and all my crew still prefer the seating layout and configuration of my 22SSV
    Attached Images Attached Images

Something about that trailer looks funny, doofus, can't put my finger on it though
    2005 Supra Launch 24SSV