Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Post pics of boat

Well got unstjpg[/IMG]upid. Sort off. At least here are some pics of my boat

Default After looking

Just looked at the pics and I guess I'm still Stupid. Just not as stupid as I was an hour ago. Here is another try.

Default Pic of amp rack

The three Kicker amps power my three towers and a pair of 650 coax in the cockpit. The other four 650's are powered by a 4 channel alpine and my jl audio sub is powered by an alpine mono block. Sounds good. Real good.

Bad ass. That's a great color scheme, powerful, but subtle too. Congrats.

Great amp idea I never thought of turning them on there side. I got them long ways and the wiring looks much cleaner! Very nice!

Default easier

Makes it easier to keep the power wires and rca's seperate. Thanks Guys.

Great looking setup.
    2006 Supra 24SSV

Yep... look great together (truck and boat). Nice set up.

Nice! So each amp is essentially driving one Wet Sounds speaker on the tower? Wow! It is amazing to me how much power those Wet Sounds need.

Default the two 550.2

Hey Okie, one of the two 550.2 amps run the pro 485 bridged @ 4 ohm gives me 617 watts.On the other 550.2 each channel runs a pro 80 with 214 watts @ 4 ohms. The other 250.2 runs a pair of the wetsounds 650's at 85watts @ 4ohms. The other four cockpits are run by an alpine pdx 4.100 which gives me 129 watts @ 4 ohms per speaker. I have a pdx 1.600 mono block that gives me 600 watts @ 4ohm for my sub.Talked a lot with the smart guys at wet sounds and they are the ones that talked me into powering their speakers with that much juice. They were telling me that distortion is what kills them not too much power. Guess we'll see how long they hold up. Gain on the amps are not turned up too high either which should really help. Did you notice the pic with the JL audio sub and the wet sounds grill. Not too noticable and I don't think it looks too cheesey.