Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yup, lots of power. That's a pretty good set up. I noticed the JL label and was kind of wondering about that.

Ditch-Where you located?
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Okie Boarder View Post
    Yup, lots of power. That's a pretty good set up. I noticed the JL label and was kind of wondering about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    Ditch-Where you located?
    Okie I love JL audio subs. They only require .5 cu ft airspace for sealed enclosures. Did want it to match the wet sounds speakers though. Dusty I live in Denver

Sweet looking boat, and I bet that setup sounds awesome. Where do you ride at? I'm in Denver too. Are you going to the Mile High Meet and Greet in a few weeks? I'd love to hear your boat.

Burke

Default Pueblo

Quote Originally Posted by Burke View Post
    Sweet looking boat, and I bet that setup sounds awesome. Where do you ride at? I'm in Denver too. Are you going to the Mile High Meet and Greet in a few weeks? I'd love to hear your boat.

Burke
    Ya well be there. Loop A sp 16. Look for an old bastard with a nice boat. Well compared to the rest of you.We're at Pueblo about every weekend. We actually are going to be there next weekend from the 20th to the 23rd on the north side. We are always looking for more people in the boat . A lot of the time it's just the wife and I and I'm going to get caught boarding with just two people. Send me a pm Gene

Nice looking SSV! That system must be quite LOUD.... after using my 2-Pro 80's for a few outtings I can only imagine what your system must put out. I actually had my son (17 years old) tell me the music was too loud... have been really impressed with the PRO 80's!

Congrats, and have a great season... hopefully you have been able to get out on the water recently.
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

I gotta stop by this forum more often, I've been waiting for that ride to pop up for a while...I love it, how much to ship????
    Not to mention the bowtie tow rig, I'm still in my import but my old man feels it necessary to remind me daily that chev makes new trucks too!!!
    90 Conbrio

Wow she sure looks smart to me! lol
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

Default Take a hundred shipped

Quote Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
    I gotta stop by this forum more often, I've been waiting for that ride to pop up for a while...I love it, how much to ship????
    Not to mention the bowtie tow rig, I'm still in my import but my old man feels it necessary to remind me daily that chev makes new trucks too!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 87SunSportMikeyD View Post
    Wow she sure looks smart to me! lol
    Hey John, I'll take a hundred for both. And I'll bring it to you. I'll send a pm about the cover. I love my truck. It's a quiet desiel, rides like a caddy and runs like a raped ape.

Mikey they (she) all look smart when you throw money at them. Or were you talking about the boat.