Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Haugy,

I don't see why they could not do that call Anthony I think if you specify the color they should be able to cut.

Quote Originally Posted by L-Robby View Post
    Haugy, you help me out with the flat spot in my powerband when the secondarys open up.
    Are you getting a quick drop and then they kick in? If you are cruising along at medium speed and slowly open it up till the secondaries kick in, does it hesitate? Or only when you go from cruising to hammer down?

Any work done to the carb? It could be the power valve or the vacuum for the secondaries letting air by so it's slow to kick in. I had the same problem on my Mariah.

And can you tell me what grit you started out with on your gel? I think I may have to start at 600 or 800 on this new project. The bow of yours really pops.

Congrats,

Enjoy the comp club, It shines like new when I see the pics.

Greetzzz
    Supra TS6M '89
    custom tower, heater, tower lights, led interior lights, tower speakers, bimini, etc.etc.

FeAr iS yOuR mInD KiLlEr !!!!!!!!

I just did a 10 ft section on my Mariah. Its Black and white. The black is very oxidized. i went over it with 600 then 800 then compound. I still have a lot of black ox buffing off. I can also see the cloudyness in the black. the depth of the shine is still not there. what a lot of work. but the one section does look wayyy better. thanks for giving me the itch to do it. oh and you stink for giving me the itch all at the same time. lol ouch my arms.

Well, I'm going to need to get decals for 100% certain now. The boat I just boat was painted, and the artards left the decals on. So pulling them off has left a lovely color discrepancy.

So Anthony at Skier's Choice will be able to get me a solid color decal? How much do they normally run? Will they be able to get me one for my big Saltare?