Default Eletrical Problem!

I have an 02 launch. Boat has perfect pass wakeboard pro version 6.5. I am running dual batteries. one battery is a marine starting battery the other is a marine deep cycle battery. Both are connected to a perko switch. I have taken the alternator off and had it tested, and all is good. Alternator is stock 70 amps. I am running a 1000 watt amp connected to a 3 farid cap. when the motor is running at low rpms (idle) the perfect pass will cut on and off if the ballast pumps and blower are on. when the boat is running at cruising speed and the radio is turned up and hits perfect pass will cut off. running the heater or tower lights is almost out of the question while running perfect pass as it will once again cut out. I have gone to a local audio shop and they suggest running radio and amp to the same battery. Not sure if a bigger alternator would fix it as the motor never seems to be affected? Any Ideas would be extremly helpful.

get rid of the cap and buy another battery. The problem is that once the cap is drained of power its is trying to take all your juice to charge back up. Therfore ur battery is not recieving a full current.How many CCA s is your battery?

2 batteries should be enough. sounds like maybe you don't have thick enough wiring to places? are you using relays for the tower lights/heater/ballast pumps/etc?
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

I think the guage of the wire might be the problem. I had the same issue before i Added the cap, just put it in to see if it would help. Is there one wire that runs to the box with all the breakers? I can see that the wires for the radio go around the bow of the boat, but do not see any comming from the battery. underneath the dash it looks like a real rats nest of wires. where should I look for the power wire going in?