Default WS PRO 80's for sale

6 weeks new, 4-6 hours of use, immaculant condition, upgrading to a larger speaker. These are very nice, and will come with 10 months of the factory Wetsounds warranty. Price $750
    Attached Images Attached Images
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

I have to ask, What's bigger than a Pro 80???
    90 Conbrio

They just came out with a new speaker design. Revolution. The new Rev 8 and Rev 10 are supposed to be a different style with a woofer I think. I know that JonyB wants some, so that means they are loud.

Just curious... what's with the hole in the bimini?
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Yes, I am ugrading to the Revolution 10 series, they are quite a bit more expensive than the Pro 80's. The hole in the bimini is for the rope attachment, its a zipper that slides open to allow your arm access.

Some more info on the PRO 80's....

These were ordered and installed the middle of April from us @ www.acmetopsandtunes.com. These also include the $50 upgrade to the black grills. If you are looking get a brand new set at a discounted price this is the way to go. These will fit any Illusion (x or xs), G3 tower (adaptor needed) or the Tige Alpha Z needed. If you have a tube style tower (Titan, skylon...) we can get you the clamps and hardware needed to make these work. Let me know if you have any questions.

Ben
    Acme Tops and Tunes
    916-429-2293
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

Default sure

And just when I was happy with my three some. I hope I never see or hear them LOL. I'm not really a bastion of virtue.

Are these off your Malibu? Would they be considered the Pro-80's for Illusion X towers? The reason I ask is about the mounts. I might know a guy looking for some bigger speakers if he can swing the budget. But I wasn't sure about the mounts.

Will these work on a standard Aluminum tube tower? And at what diameter?

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    Are these off your Malibu? Would they be considered the Pro-80's for Illusion X towers? The reason I ask is about the mounts. I might know a guy looking for some bigger speakers if he can swing the budget. But I wasn't sure about the mounts.

These are for the G3 (2010-11 Malibu), Illusion X (moomba/malibu), Tige Alpha Z, and Centurion towers. You would need to purchase the clamps for $145 from Wetsounds to make it work on a tube style tower.

Retail is $999/pair on a new pair of Pro 80's, plus these have the upgraded black grilles ($50 value). They are brand new, maybe 4 hours of playing time on them and always stored indoors.

These speakers rock the house, they are very loud and nice.... I just have a great opportunity to upgrade to the Rev 10 series.
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post

I have some mounts coming for them that will fit any tubular tower. They will be included in the sale.
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV