Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

That is really cool!

So cool it's almost scary. Awesome find!
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

Thanks for the comments everyone. By the way has anyone ever seen a Saltare in this colour combo??? Any pics??? Would be way cool to get all three together!!!

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

Sweet deal man, hope the new boat treats you well!

Took the Sunsport for a little spin this afternoon. About a 10 mile round trip. Every thing went flawless other than the big woosh of water from under the engine compartment. Forgot all about the rope packing leaking !!! Actually it must of been leaking for some time for the stream was about a 1/4" on diameter.

The boat loves the big rollers of lake Erie even went past a 1000 footer to show the kids!!! The boat handles great and better on fuel than I expected. Haven't done any sports behind the boat yet but the kids loved the front bow riding area.

All in all a great day out with the kids and one they will not soon forget. By the way if you happen to see any blue gills swimmiung under the boat throw a salted potatoe chip in the water. The little guys will eat right out of your hands....

Glad to hear it handles the big waves well. What is the top speed of her?

The boat is not as nimble as the ol Comp but the ride is much nicer in the waves of the big water. The Sunsport has a 4 blade prop on it but not exactly sure on the make or numbers on it. Seems to get up and go very well and idles along making a small 4" wake.

Top speed was about 38 @ 4000rpm. You could hear the 4 barrrels working so it didn't stay there very long. Kept the RPMS at 2100-2400 and moved along at a great crusing speed. Most of all I noticed how quiet the engine was in comparison to the Comp. Forgot the Sunsports have a muffler !!!

My 86 did not have a muffler.. Maybe more insulation.. or that fact its lower int he boat then the comp?

Awesome it looks really amazing two boats the same looks, I wish I had room and the money for that.

Have loads off fun with it.

Greetzzzzzz
    Phiwi
    Supra TS6M '89
    custom tower, heater, tower lights, led interior lights, tower speakers, bimini, etc.etc.

FeAr iS yOuR mInD KiLlEr !!!!!!!!