Thread: Wake

Default Wake

I finally had the wake dialed in this weekend. I used to run the plate about 50%, but switched it up a little to not even 75% and it was nice and clean. Had the rear 650 bags about 3/4 full and the 1,100 bag completely full. This was with the driver and 3 passengers. One was in the bow. I just thought I would share because I was pumped and we had a great weekend.

On another note, I finally pushed the boat to see what the high end speed could get to. I could only get it to 35mph. I have the OJ 14 X 14.25 and we the lake is 6,100 feet of elevation. At least it has a pretty decent hole shot.
    2006 Launch 21 V

are talking surfing?? And 35 mph with a good hole shot..PERFECT!

what trans do you have?? And a 14X14.25 is a great prop.
    89' Comp rebuild thread:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...1923456&type=3

89' Comp Mod's and fun pic's:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...6666464&type=3

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-Kicker Amps 2000 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

Default 6100 Ft

Hey scotthons,

I'm assuming you guys are at Navajo Lake at 6100ft we live in Farmington just bought a Conbrio in TX to play with this summer we are at the lake at least every other weekend just got an Acme 13x14 in today to try this weekend ( no ballast in our old boat, old slalom guys with wake board kids) give us a shout should be the only yellow Supra on the lake
    89 Supra Conbrio in New Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by scotthons View Post
    On another note, I finally pushed the boat to see what the high end speed could get to. I could only get it to 35mph. I have the OJ 14 X 14.25 and we the lake is 6,100 feet of elevation. At least it has a pretty decent hole shot.
    I have the same prop. The top speed I has seen on my boat is 44mph. I am only around 700-800ft elevation though.

Hey boatpeople12,

Yes, we are at Navajo Lake. We are almost always on the Pine arm of the lake. I will keep an eye out for your yellow Supra and do the same if you see ours. I will give your kids a tow if they want to test our wake.

We will be there next weekend the 17th.

Thanks,

Scott
    2006 Launch 21 V