Default Tower Bimini/Tower Clarification please!

okay - so - got this 05' Launch 22SSV last saturday- no bimini - so - I ask the folks at NewDimensionTowers about the tower and where to get a bimini - some dude there replies via his cell and says it isn't their tower - says could be a "Monster Tower" (Extreme Products) - so - I call Waterski Boats Dallas and ask - they say "no it isnt a Monster"... it does have the factory decals about tighten rad a cage bolts blah blah blah... its factory "Style 2"? - looks just like whats on the new ones this year - EXACTLY - need a bimini...it's hot in OK and I'm gettin old...and much easier to confuse...
    05' Launch 22SSV
    Saepe Expertus - Semper Fidelis - Fratres Aeterni

Quote Originally Posted by Tim405 View Post
    okay - so - got this 05' Launch 22SSV last saturday- no bimini - so - I ask the folks at NewDimensionTowers about the tower and where to get a bimini - some dude there replies via his cell and says it isn't their tower - says could be a "Monster Tower" (Extreme Products) - so - I call Waterski Boats Dallas and ask - they say "no it isnt a Monster"... it does have the factory decals about tighten rad a cage bolts blah blah blah... its factory "Style 2"? - looks just like whats on the new ones this year - EXACTLY - need a bimini...it's hot in OK and I'm gettin old...and much easier to confuse...
    Go here, http://www.towerbiminis.com/.

Measure your's out, get it custom made, and you're good to go. Their prices were right inline with getting a factory bimini. I know because I'm in the same boat.

A factory 05 22ssv bimini will fit my future tower. It's $817. Tower bimini's are around $800 depending on how colorful you make it.

EDIT:

According to the archives this should be the tower on your boat IF it was factory. Does it look like this? If so you can order a factory bimini from any Supra dealer.

Last edited by haugy; 06-08-2011 at 04:26 PM.

precisely!!! Gracias!
    05' Launch 22SSV
    Saepe Expertus - Semper Fidelis - Fratres Aeterni