Default Whats the best steering system?

Every year I try to do something to Supra to make her a better boat. I have never been happy with the little bit of slack that’s in the steering system. I know you can file in some rudder torque but I like to cruse at about 26 with on pull on the wheel . I’ve been thinking of installing a Rack steering system. .Any Thoughts guys. Will this system get rid for the slack?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hagman..sorry for this but can you send me some pics of your radio install and how its mounted?? Im looking for a new way to install mine. Im also going with a Krypt 4200 so Im looking for new places to put everything?? Jet
    89' Comp rebuild thread:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...1923456&type=3

89' Comp Mod's and fun pic's:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...6666464&type=3

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-Kicker Amps 2000 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

I'm loving your dash... but.... no tach?? Also -- where did you get that steering wheel? I'd love to upgrade mine!
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

The PP has a tack ,clock. hobs meter and some other stuff in it .. The tack and clock part is easy to read and it’s on all of the time. The steering wheel come from an auto parts store. Here you go Jet. Hope this works for you. I moved the player from the stock place under the passenger set and made the hole into a glove box.. These brackets are made from a light gage sheet metal that you can form with a vice and tin snips they seam kind of flimsy but they hold the player pretty solid and there at least 20 years old.Ok back to the steering system ????
    Attached Images Attached Images

Come on guys. Some one out there has an opinion about the steering systems available.

Rack verses Rotary, Hmm. Well a rack system has more feed back and is easier to turn. However a rack also has slightly more slop. The Rotary can bind and be hard to rotate. Now if you really want a great set up, step up to a full hydrolic steering system. Sea Star makes a great system absolutly no slop, easy rotation. This system can be fairly costly but worth it. Many new Mastercraft have this system standard, not sure if Supra is utilizing yet, probably so though. Al
    Supra Beast
    Custom 496 MPI HO 425 hp
    Custom Teak floor

Sea Star hydraulic steering . Got any lines of where to get the best buy on one. I’ll start surfing the net tonight . By the way thanks once more Al for the heater plumbing info. My heater works grate now & we have been needing heat most every trip out this cool spring. Ron