After watching my neighbor use this boat for years I just picked it up about a year and a half ago now and I absolutely love it. I'm a guy that likes to do everything - I do wakeboarding, 3-event skiing, barefooting, surfing, and just plain boating and I really think the SS works great for everything. I couldn't be happier to be a boat owner finally and I'm constantly excited about the work I get to do to it.

The boat had the original stripes taken off and the blue and pink stripes were added, which I kinda dig ; )
It has a little over 900 hours but it runs amazing - starts right up every time I go out.
I added a tower first thing to the boat, an Aerial Airborne tower with a couple of speakers and racks. Love the way it compliments the colors and lines of my boat.
Also added a simple sub and amp setup.
Recently installed a completely automatic, hidden ballast system that works like a charm. I'm so happy to have all of the clutter of bags and pumps out of the way.

I just decided I would start this thread like all you guys, I should have done this a while ago, we all like showing off our babies right?!

I have a new Acme 543 on the way, and other projects I'm thinking about are LED accent and swim platform lighting, new stereo equipment, PA system, tinted side windows, etc etc etc... Thanks for all the help everyone has given me and enjoy!