Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Do you plan on putting a new tower on it?

Thank you guys on the compliments, I really do want a supra if someone comes up and offers lets say 25k I would not even think about it twice the Malibu is gone and I will be looking for a supra.

Yes I am hoping to get a tower on it maybe I can save up enough $$ and do it over the winter. Also I have been riding the air chair more and more lately and my skill level is not to a point where I need a tower yet. I also really like the new supra towers I was thinking maybe I can get me one the Malibu that would be so sick. Or this one I like it as far as looks I just don't know about the quality.http://www.aerialwakeboarding.com/v/...eeride-pa1.asp

This is my next project unless I can trade it for a supra maybe an Alegro that would be sweet
    Last edited by SuperSaltAir; 06-13-2011 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSaltAir View Post
    Thank you guys on the compliments, I really do want a supra if someone comes up and offers lets say 25k I would not even think about it twice the Malibu is gone and I will be looking for a supra.
    Where are you located? I might have a friend that is interested. What year is the boat and what engine does it have? Any integrated ballast?
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

I am in Phx az its a 2000 Malibu escape lsv with a 320hp 350 in it it. I have the parts for the stereo and parts for the ballast system except the bags so those will be in if I sell the boat. It also has the the acme 1235 prop