Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Eric, most of the Alpine's work well, but like you said, $$$$.

IF you like any of the Clarion's, I can get you any of those when you come up this way. Their interface isn't as good as the Alpine, but works.
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

Default Your KMR-700

Quote Originally Posted by Kracker View Post
    Kenwood marine KMR 700u is what i have. The front face folds down and your ipod goes inside to keep it dry.http://www.kenwoodusa.com/Car_Entert...arine/KMR-700U
    Hey i noticed you have a KMR-700. I just bought it to replace the factory kenwood that came with my 2008. Did your boat have the 2 wired remotes factory installed? Did you install the remotes for the KMR-700? If so how did you work in the remote in between the perfect pass?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Thought I would update this:

I went with the Alpine CDA-118m. I'm very impressed with it so far. Super easy to install, and will be really easy when I get the amp and speakers from Wetsounds. Two speaker RCA outs, and Sub out.

The Ipod user feature is much easier than my old Sony. And it has great sound even out of the 21 year old original speakers in the boat. I will say though, it is BIG. It's a single DIN unit, but with an oversized face. My original tapedeck (yes it was still in it), was already cut out in the dash, so that is the best place for it without leaving a hole.

It does look like one of those remotes for old people though. You can see it in the pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images