Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LED Accents

Chris your boat looks great, love the purple cooler lights. I too went with some interior led's this summer and bought the oznium flexible strips, they work great. I also bought 2 Bullet lines x600 transom lights on my comp and was so dissapointed in them. Here is a photo.

Needless to say, I wasn't having it, so I went all out and bought 1 shadowcaster SCM10 in bimini blue. Holy crap, that one light way overpowered both bullet lines. My water is decently clear, and in this picture it isn't even as dark out as the other one. Hope you guys enjoy.

Sorry for the poor quality photo's, they look way better on my ipho than they do on the computer.

Looks good man! Wish I could afford some shadowcasters back there. And my cooler's PINK! Not purple, it matches the stripe on my boat : )

haha sorry, the shadow caster is definitely worth it over cheap ones like bullet lines x600's. I'd recommend anyone to just save up and buy one.

chrisk,
    Those oznium led's you put on your transom are awesome. Its funny to see somebody on here using them cus my buddy who does lighting and audio here in NC on Lake Norman installs those lights. Actually, any of the pictures or videos you see on ozniums websites are of boats he has done. I havent had him install them on my boat yet but it will be happenning after my stringer/floor job this winter. The only drawback to these lights is that they are aluminum and if your boat sits in the water for any length of time then they will start to oxidize.
    Also, he installs them with stainless screws into the transom and uses 4200 sealant on the threads of the screws and around where the wiring goes through the hull. He even makes a killer lightring to go around speakers. Check him out at http://www.wavenoize.com/ If any of you decide to use him tell him that Will sent you. He sponsors my wakebaording! Great dude!

Yeah I'm a fan of Oznium and ShadowCasters. The Saltare will be getting a royal custom treatment over the winter, better than the last boat (pics for reference).

That boat is insane haugy, love it.

Sorry to park on this thread, but I just wired in some UW LED's and put a few interior strips in the Launch. I had to have a cold one before taking the drill to the back of the Supra for the UW ones. Thankfully I measured six times and drilled only once. Underwater lights are Attwood 6510 series / 5 light ovals. These are not full installed yet ( 5200 ), they look crooked but are just not screwed in.

John Young, Supra Launch 21V
    Apex, NC

Here are the interior light strips hooked up. Can't wait for spring to test out the UW ones and the interior ones since we have dinner on the lake several times during the week.

John Young, Supra Launch 21V
    Apex, NC

LED's looking awesome John!!! I would like to see a pic of the swim platform lights in the water at night when you get her in the water.

Default LED Accents

Here's my combination
    Superflux4 in cup holders
    12 in strips under dash and above the cup holders
    Led courtesy lights
    Music controller
    Alpha marine transom lights
    http://youtu.be/YRyXQ_A5ixk

2013 Moomba LSV