anyone ever put an auto bilge pump in? I have an 07 launch and mine Is controlled by a switch. Want to add an auto pump because it sits in the water during the summer

Your 07 SHOULD be equipped with a factory Manual/auto on switch. The "down" position is how mine stays which is on/auto. If i flip it up, it is manual on. If yours is not engaging in the down position, then the likely problem is the automatic float in the bilge pump itself has gone bad. Go to walmart and buy a new Sahara 500 bilge pump and swap it out, should solve your problem.

The Sahara has a test knob on it. If you turn the knob, it raises the float to activate the pump. In my case, the switch that the float engages was bad. If i manually engaged to test it "hard" it worked, but the farce of water wouldn;t engage it.
    Last edited by dusty2221; 06-16-2011 at 03:40 PM.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Same as above

$43 at walmart.
    2006 Supra 24SSV

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Same as above

$43 at walmart.
    Look online. I got mine for $20 something on the walmart website...

Right on. I'll hit up wallmart today. The auto feature has never worked on mine so I'm guessing it's been broken from day one. Didn't even know it was supposed to have that feature. Sweet!

You got a Sahara s500 for $20?

You post that link, I'll buy an extra.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

wakejumper, check the operation of the bilge pump. The auto on is mechanically operated, I have had a loose screw get into it and disable it. it is a float that turns the pump on when the water level raises it, shoudlnt be too hard to fix...If it turns on witht he switch that is half the battle. Also, there are 3 wires going to it, switched on, always on and ground. make sure you have 12 V on the always on....should be a red wire.
    Jamie Warwick
    Rowlett Texas
    2002 Supra Launch 22