Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey cigars, you're looking to escape NJ too, eh? I'm trying to plan my escape but looking at properties on Hartwell. Not as many jobs out there but it seems like a nice area and affordable waterfront. Trying to plan a trip to SC at the end of summer to see the area first hand, or if I'm crazy lucky find a job and buy a lake house. lol

Check google earth on some of the lakes out there.. The satellite images from 2008 scare me. What good is waterfront if there's no water?

So there is no no one in all of Charlotte that wants to ride???

Come on now Tanner, you know I want to ride. Our schedules just dont line up When are you going riding again?

I know right our schedules are way off... I'm actually taking a break right now cause my ankle is having shooting pains. Ill email you when I start going out again!

let me know man. you going to INT regionals on Lake Hartwell on September 15-17? I got a sponsor to pay my way so I will be there, but I gotta get some practice in first. And of course the Saltare is under construction.

Nah, going to wake the lake Saturday. Yeah man were still going out sometime soon if you want to come practice.