Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Followup: I spoke with Brett today. The StarOne/Menace forks are 2", so taking into account the vinyl, Mike's measurement sounds accurate. So perhaps not wide enough for the beefy foam type boards that Mike uses. I can attest they fit Inland Surfer and CWB surf-style boards.

Skim boards fit in the standard wakeboard forks.

Lucky that I have a z5 cargo bimini rack in case I buy a thicker board down the road.

This is Brett over here at Star One Wake / Menace Watersports.. We manufacture the double surf forks, also single surf forks with a 2 5/8" slot, and a 4" single surf fork for the larger boards... The Double Surf forks have a slot that is 2" but it depends on the thickness of the vinyl at the time...

Brett,
    Anything to prevent you from considering dual 2 5/8" forks?
    Does the aluminum billet for the CNC get too expensive at that point?

sounds like there may be a market for it.....

It is all about demand. Say if our standard forks were $159.00 a pair, you would be looking at over $200.00 for something like that due to material costs, programming cost, and machine time... But we can do anything you would like all you have to do is give me a shout and I can get you a cost on something custom like that..

Patrick, keep us posted on what you end up with...

Brett, I'd gladly serve as a prototype test mule for some comp'd double surf racks that'd fit thick boards . Or how 'bout a cargo bimini for the Titan II?

Squeaky, I've got a 5'6" foam core ocean board that the kids play around on in the gulf surf (worked real well the one time we had it behind a boat) & UPS just dropped off the 4.8 LakeWakes board I picked up on the Moomba/Supra group buy. Both boards are a little over 2" thick with the traction pads.
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

Talked with Brett yesterday at Menace. He was extremely helpful and let me know what my options are. There complete racks are a bit pricey for me (but I am cheap). I will figure something out, and let ya'll know.

I replaced my stock Roswell tines with Roswell Surf Tines. Easy swap out with four hex bolts.
    Lavinder
    2007 22 SSV