Default Anybody have a good place to get new trailer tires?Anyone prefer any brands?

im ordering tires with in the next couple days.. It seems trailer tires went up in price to me! anyone have a tire recommendation? im going with 15 inch rims and 205-75-15 tire..

I'm in the same boat. I know a lot of the newer boat trailers use bigger wheels and regular car tires. I've been keeping my eyes open on craigslist for a package deal with the right bolt pattern that will be close to the same size. Found some 20"ers that would have worked but when I showed up it was clear that the tires were toast. Let us know what you do!

My existing tires are 215/75/14. It's a pretty odd size. I'll never wear out the tires so I'd be fine with retreads or something used.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

I just went to my local Firestone dealer. I know the owner is a straight shooter with decades of experience. He got me bias trailer tires . I dont remember what I payed but $230 sounds familiar . I was more concerned with getting good tires than cheap pricing.

I have been searching craigslist myself for a deal. You can also find some decent deals on ebay. Here is a tire and rim I have been eyeing up. Dont know about the quality though. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/15-CH...Q5fAccessories
    Chauncey 2000 Malibu Response LX Monsoon 325

i bought denman a few years ago. i should replace mine so i searched for them and just found out they're out of business. sucks, quality was great.

maxxis will probably be my next set.

Quote Originally Posted by foxriverat View Post
    I have been searching craigslist myself for a deal. You can also find some decent deals on ebay. Here is a tire and rim I have been eyeing up. Dont know about the quality though. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/15-CH...Q5fAccessories
    any idea what brand of tire? watch out for crappy chinese tires that have been sitting on a shelf for too long.
    Last edited by Salty87; 06-23-2011 at 08:30 PM.