Default trailer tire wear

After 6k km's of road travel my 12 month old tires are done....Worn very heavily on the inside as if I had a toe in issue, but the wear looks very cupped. Haven't taken any measurements yet, but I'm guessing my whole axle is out of alignment, from the trailer frame. Anybody run into this problem before? I'm not sure if the old leaf's on the trailer could also be the problem.....
    90 Conbrio

Hey Maple, my trailer has been and still is the occasional thorn in my side, anyways, I replaced my springs after eating tires and I have been doing good since then. Find a good shop and drag the boat over there. Make sure that thing will be road worthy to make it to Michigan next weekend...
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

It doesn't look good, I'm up against the wall with work this week, she may end up a trailer queen (frog) until the week of the 18th....
    90 Conbrio

If you can "limp" it to Michigan, right in Elberta/Frankfort is a tire shop on M-22 that I got my last set of tires from and he is a good shop... Worth it in my opinion, been happy with the tires, tires have been holding steady air pressure going on 3 months now and no abnormal wear with well over 2,000 miles on them so far. Pretty sure he can do your springs as well.

Hey Maple.. I had the same problem with mine and it was the leaf spings was cracked.. So I dropped it off at the local coil and spring shop and got it all redone and they said that was my problem.. Guess ill find out with the new tires on now if its been corrected

I had new springs put on my trailer as the old ones were very tired, might have even had a cracked one. Anyways, with the new springs, noticed a major improvement in trailer ride and tire wear. Think you should notice the same gains. How much was your spring job if you don't mind me asking?