Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rednecks

Default Rednecks

http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...o-aggrivate-us......

Didn't know we had roll bars.

What a bunch of self righteous idiots. There is nothing I can't stand more than those LOUD go fast boats flying around on the lake. And one of them admits to vandalizing a wakeboard boat and they think that's cool?

That pretty much shows their character right there - losers.

1/2 interested in signing up just to tell them off, but i've got better uses of my time.
    2009 21V

Like there boats don't make any noise on the lake!!!!! How about speeding laws??? Seems to me 42MPH is plenty fast on the water......

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

I just bought one and cant wait to use it. Lmao...
    89' Comp rebuild thread:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...1923456&type=3

89' Comp Mod's and fun pic's:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...6666464&type=3

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-Kicker Amps 2000 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

I love these hate-monger people. Just get out there and have fun, but be considerate of other boaters and home owners. This reminds me of when I had my Ninja superbike and would pass a Harley rider...I'd give a wave, he'd give me the finger. Fact is there are butholes everywhere, some just stink more than others.

I read the same kind of posts bashing Tubes, PwCs, Surfers Fishers and Pontoons. Every body has the same right to the water. I wish there was a mandatory coarse that teaches drivers how to handle the boat and how to be courteous to others on the water. I dont think they are out to mess up your day they just dont know what they are doing . That includes many Wake and Ski boats.

wow. so they are saying that by running around a populated lake at 80-100 mph is safer than a wakeboar doing 20mph and causing a big wake. this is just narrow minded assholes stuck in there own world. and i love how thay say louisianians (or how ever the Heck you say that) poilice themselves on the water and dont need no water cops and there way of policing the situations was to vandelize someones boat. I have been asked to not ride by a certin area of the lake to avoid kids playing in the shallows and what not and it did'nt bother me.
    Last edited by michael hunter; 07-02-2011 at 03:38 PM.

Everybody has there own thing... Speed boats Drag down the lake we go all day long.. Sometimes im half scared there coming right at me when im down! But I do enjoy watching then twin 500 plus hp boat use $100 dollars in fuel on WOT race ! No matter the boat I enjoy it all.. it might not be my cup of tea but Its there thing and its on the water so I respect that!

My brother is a big fisherman.. goes all over the east coast in tournaments.. He always tells me about these wakeboard boats making these huge waves lol

Coming from there standpoint.. low profile bassboats - jet boats - etc etc Can easily toss there stuff out in the water Or even fill there boat up with water!

Like how they say they are not a nuisance when they go ripping up and down the lake at 80+MPH... I have had one of those kind of boats go between my boat and myself when I was skiing no less and cut my rope as I was riding. No kidding there people. I have a general respect for all boaters, I just get nervous when someone is on the lake going over 45-55MPH because of that encounter.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Jetlink whoever did that would have ended up in the hospital or the police station if he did it to my rider. If that story is true it's amazing you're alive.

And it's freaking hilarious how these idiots don't see that their speed is far more a nuisance than some wake. At least on the smaller lakes I'm on - maybe those of you on giant lakes have less problem, but the go-fast boats are always a danger IMO.
    2009 21V