Hybrid View

I hate losing mirrors! I have purchased multiple over the years. I think the reason they mounted it on the windshield is because it gives the driver a better line of sight. My father has an '08 22 ssv and I it bugs a little having all the bars to look around including the mirror mount. I have a 99 legacy with a windshield mounted mirror and it works great! It is even mounted in an walk through windshield and has never fallen off. I will look at it tonight and let you know the brand. Good luck in your search!

I am searching too! Anybody??
    89' Comp rebuild thread:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...1923456&type=3

89' Comp Mod's and fun pic's:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...6666464&type=3

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-Kicker Amps 2000 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

I would suggest calling Scott at Samson and ask him. I think he needs to see that there is a demand. He measured mine last year and said they would make one, but not sure they saw the demand to devote to it. If he knows he will be the only game in town he would be more apt to do it and if he knows others want it. There are not a lot of great mounting areas with the new tower that will provide rigid stability for a long arm to reach out in front of the driver. We have had a few ideas over the last year, but kind of gave up. I am fairly close to Samson and he is in Portland quite often so if you can talk him into it, I am happy to let him measure off my boat again.