Default Mirror Recommendations Needed

I'm a new proud owner of a 2011 Launch 21V with a progressive tower and Z5 bimini. I am trying to find a mirror that I can mount on the tower or top. The boat included the windshield mounted mirror, but it fell off the first time we took it to the lake and is now swimming with the fishes. I'd like to find a better mirror that can be mounted in a location other than the windshield. Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

I have been on the hunt for a year. Have not found one. I heard that Samson was going to make one and never saw one. If you find an answer to this drop me a message. I would love one too.

BUMP

ryangtn-

Congrats on your purchase of a Launch. This here is a fine boat. I have a '11 22V and have the exact problem as you. The windshield mirror is useless as it sits too low and all you see is the boat or yourself.

Cincy
    '11 Supra Launch 22V

"What time is it anyway? It boat time."

Yikes - I'm a bit nervous to hear that others have had the same problem finding a workable mirror. Fingers crossed that someone out there has found something!

I hate losing mirrors! I have purchased multiple over the years. I think the reason they mounted it on the windshield is because it gives the driver a better line of sight. My father has an '08 22 ssv and I it bugs a little having all the bars to look around including the mirror mount. I have a 99 legacy with a windshield mounted mirror and it works great! It is even mounted in an walk through windshield and has never fallen off. I will look at it tonight and let you know the brand. Good luck in your search!

I am searching too! Anybody??
    89' Comp rebuild thread:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...1923456&type=3

89' Comp Mod's and fun pic's:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...6666464&type=3

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-Kicker Amps 2000 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

I would suggest calling Scott at Samson and ask him. I think he needs to see that there is a demand. He measured mine last year and said they would make one, but not sure they saw the demand to devote to it. If he knows he will be the only game in town he would be more apt to do it and if he knows others want it. There are not a lot of great mounting areas with the new tower that will provide rigid stability for a long arm to reach out in front of the driver. We have had a few ideas over the last year, but kind of gave up. I am fairly close to Samson and he is in Portland quite often so if you can talk him into it, I am happy to let him measure off my boat again.

GO to PTMedge.com and get one of their mirror and mirror brackets. I have tested both the 100 and 200 and like the added view angle of the 200 with the 3 pane mirror. These are still windshield mount but I have had it on my 2011 242 for 170 hrs and have ZERO problems with it.

I think we are looking for a tower mounted or Z5 mounted mirror. Not a windshield mounted. Thanks for the input though.

Default Sweet mirror!

Check this mirror out.

http://www.ptmedge.com/

Holds great and flods down easy to put your cover on.
    Had it on over the 4th cruising over white cap water no problem.

I have 02 Launch fits. bought my brother one (09 mastercraft x30) fit both great.