Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Okie Road Trip to....?

Here's some pictures of our first day driving. Can you figure out where we're going? More to come.

The first day turned out good...made the 800 miles we had planned. Got a flat tire along the way and actually had to buy two new tires, so that slowed us down considerably. Day two of driving is ahead and we should reach our destination by late afternoon / early evening.

Wow, I have never seen it so flat before. Cali guy here, no place like that here.

Crazy. Thanks for the pics

Sorry to hear about the tire's. No clue about where you are heading- but I am sure you will have fun! And good stories too...'Remember the time we got a flat on our way to?'...

That John Denver's full of $h!t....

bjeremi...LOL! There was actually a John Denver song on the radio at one point when we were driving. Reminded me of my family road trips. Dad used to play John Denver all the time on the 8 track.

We reached our destination Friday evening and spent yesterday seeing the sites. We're here for a couple more days then headed back towards home, with a stop at my wife's Mom's house for a few days.

Here's some more pictures...

We traveled from OK through the Tetons and into Yellowstone from the south. We've been staying at a really nice campground. Pops brought his travel trailer and my brother's family and my family rented cabins. It's been a nice homebase for the trip and allowed us to venture into the park each day. One more day in Yellowstone then we're headed east to my wife's Mom's house for a few days and then back home. It's been a great trip so far and it is awesome to see the natural beauty of God's creations. I was my oldest's age when my parents took my brother and I so this has been really cool being able to make a similar memory.