Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Theif's suck!

Default Theif's suck!

Just had a dude pull up in our driveway and steal four wakeboards out of our garage. I hate stealing! I guess that kind of screws up our plans for wakeboarding this weekend.

Unreal. Sorry bud...

Your home insurance policy will cover against that, but you'd have the deductible on top of it....unfortunate.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Yeah, we'll be able to replace them short our deductible, but it sucks to have to deal with it. Our youngest actually was coming back from next door when the dude exited the garage with the fourth one. Spooked him and he took off. Glad he didn't do something even more stupid and mess with my boy. Y'all might be having to contribute to a bail fund to help out a fellow Supra owner...LOL!

Nuthin' worse than a damn thief! Sucks to hear, but like you said - luckily that's all that was lost (boards can be replaced)...
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

Damn man, that sucks.

Here's a picture showing all four boards that were stolen. Any of you local to TX or OK might keep an eye peeled. I would love to catch the guy or at least see them turn up at a pawn shop and be able to recover them.

Check Craigslist and ebay daily.....Good chance they will show up there as they try to sell them.
    Skylar18
    2007 Sunsport 22V

My area is patrolled by German shepherd security system X2. Had someone try and steal some shit from my truck till the pup sank his 42 piece ivory plunge of love into the guys ass.

Insurance called today and they are done with the valuation. Looks like they valued everything at high retail, which is what I was hoping for. They knocked off 15% for depreciation, which isn't too bad. They have subtracted out our deductible and have a check ready to head our way. We have replacement cost insurance so they will reimburse any cost over the depreciated value with receipt submittal, once we've replaced each item.

I concur. My Nikon D50 and $500 lens, along with a Canon camcorder were stolen from me or my boat at Brostock.....
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery